Monday, August 22, 2011

Yesterday


Best Pizza from "Landhaus" 
Yesterday was great. I feel like summer is finally here! The weather is really good and being outside is so much fun. During the day I was at Lake Starnberg and in the evening I met with one of my best friends to have the best Pizza in the world! we sat outside and had a really nice evening including some driving around with my Vespa (scooter) which I loooove! only bummer: I got sting by a wasp! 
SUMMER
I have to say there is nothing better than an evening with a person you have not seen in a while and you never realized how much you missed hanging out with that special person. Sometimes we are all so busy with school, work etc. that we do not take enough time for the fun things in life! yesterday I really did! Oh and I started a project: I would like to sew a dress, completely by myself! For some of you this sounds easy but for me, it will be the first time and I hope it won't be a total failure! Let's see how this is going to work out... 

No comments:

Post a Comment