Saturday, August 20, 2011

Australia

After Fiji I flew to Australia to meet my boyfriend. I got four weeks off work so it was worth flying to Australia! You have to keep in mind that it is a least 25 hour flight from Germany to OZ! On June 4th I arrived in Melbourne! We spent amazing four weeks travelling up the East Coast and then coming back to Melbourne to visit some old friends of his family who have been living near Melbourne since the 1950's! I think it is amazing that they are still in touch with my boyfriends family after such a long time. Theo and Helga are the nicest people and I swear I hadn't eaten so many delicious things since I started my journey.
This post is in English and not in German because some of my friends who are not from home, thought it is very rude of me to exclude them... well guys I AM SORRY! And I promise to continue writing in English! At least sometimes... ;-)
Luckily pictures are a language everyone understands! so here are some Australia impressions:






Those were some MELBOURNE PICS!
Here are some more from other places:

Fraser Island! 


We Did a 2 Day Sailing trip at Airlie Beach! It was soooo beautiful!!




CUPCAKES IN SYDNEY ON PITT STREET


with Theo and Helga
thanks for everything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment