Wednesday, February 6, 2013

cupcake ♥

I am in ♥  with cupcakes. Here in Germany they are still something special. only certain pastry shops have them. so browsed the internet and found some recipes. Most of them were measured in cups/spoons... bummer... I converted them to the metric system but the cupcakes never turned out they way I wanted to. Especially the icing/frosting part... I was about to give up on cupcakes when on of my friends invited me to do a cupcake-workshop with her here in Munich! It was so much fun and the recipes are amazing. I am thrilled. I am officially a cupcake-holic. They are not the typical colourful american cupcakes but never mind...










4 comments:

  1. Those are such adorable and decadent looking cupcakes! Which one was your favorite?

    xo
    summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi summer thanks for stopping by. I loved the one with the blueberrys!

      ♥ Julia

      Delete
  2. Oh, these all look absolutely delicious! And I'll actually be in Munich, Germany come April! So excited!!!! Any hidden gems I should make sure to see? ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fantastic! I ve got some requests to do a post about München how we call it here. soon to come! I promise. If you got any other questions about Germany or anything else, feel free to e-mail me: julia-ott@online.de

      Delete