Thursday, September 22, 2011

I like, I like, I like

So the first couple of weeks of my new job are over! And so far I really like it. All of the others who started working with me are really nice. We spent one week in a hotel in a small town called Bernried, near Lake Starnberg! We met people from Hamburg, Frankfurt and Stuttgart. I was fun but also exhausting!
WE ♥ Oktoberfest
As much as I like my new job, it is diffrent. I do not have as much freetime anymore. I feel like the weekends are flying by and in the evening there is not so much time left to do something. My grandmother's funeral is this Saturday. Altough it is a very sad occasion, I like the fact that my uncle Rudi is coming from Seattle (USA) to visit. I have not seen him and his wife in a very long time and I am looking forward to seeing him.

1 comment:

  1. Soo Mrs Ott, you didn't asked me for permission to publish these picture.. ;)

    ReplyDelete